Seafood might not be your favourite thing, but this dish will change that. A lovely rich (and cheesy of course) pasta bake is on everyone’s mind as it starts getting colder. The prawns in this have an amazing taste to them and just a slight spiciness, I mean you can’t go wrong with spicy! Below is the recipe I hope you’ll enjoy!
Time to cook: 30 minutes
Meal type: Dinner
- Any type of pasta (in this recipe I used Fusilli)
- Passata jar or can
- 500g of King Prawns
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Cheddar Cheese
- Handful of Basil
- Chili flakes
- Olive Oil
- Grab your big pan, boil your pasta in salt water.
- Dice your onion and garlic, grab another pan and add in some olive oil, throw in your onion and garlic. Fry them until soft.
- Once soft, add in the passata, salt, pepper, some basil, water, chilli flakes and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Once satisfied with the taste, take your prawns and throw them into the sauce, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, strain and throw it into the sauce, stir the pasta in the sauce and then transfer it to an oven safe dish.
- Grab a grater, some cheese and go crazy! (I’m kidding but who am I to judge)
- Set your oven to the grill option and put it on around 200 degrees celsius (we want to melt the cheese and make the pasta just slightly crispy on top)
- Once the cheese has melted and is slightly crispy, take it out the oven and add some basil to garnish with.