I adore wings. I can never get enough of them and paired with the right sauce… I’m finishing the whole plate! This recipe is so easy and so quick but so gorgeous! The sauce is just slightly spicy creating a lovely flavour, enjoy and if you ever make them, hit up my instagram and show me! I’d love to see them.
Time to make: 30-40 minutes
Meal type: Dinner / Lunch
- 11 Chicken wings
- Small Handful of Spring onions
- 2 Tbsp of Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Tbsp of Light and 1 Tbsp Dark of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 5 Tbsp of Water
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Tsp of Ginger
- Grab a large sized pan and make sure to let it get very hot. Once hot, pour some olive oil and let the oil heat up. Add in your wings and sear on one side and flip.
- As the wings are being seared on the other side. Grab a bowl and add in the sriracha, sugar, honey, salt, soy sauce (light and dark) and water.
- Chop some garlic and ginger and transfer into the sauce bowl.
- Once both sides of the chicken have been seared, add in your sauce and turn down the heat. Cover with a lid and let it cook on low for around 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken has been cooked, set aside the chicken wings on a plate. Pour the remaining sauce on top.
- Sprinkle your spring onions on top and enjoy!