Sweet Chilli Chicken is one of the easiest meals I have done. It is very simple and so tasty. By using a sweet chilli sauce not only do you get spice but a lovely sweet flavour. This dish is perfect for a cosy night in. You may use alternatives like tofu if you wish to make it vegan.
Time to cook: 30 minutes
Meal type: Dinner
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 50g of Flour
- 50g of Corn flour
- 1 Bottle of Sweet Chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsps of Sesame Seeds
- 2 Spring onions
- 70g of Rice
- A drizzle of Oil
- Cut up some chicken into small chunks. Grab some flour and corn flour, mix those into a bowl.
- Pour in the chicken and coat all the way around.
- In a pan pour some oil and wait until it is hot before putting in the chicken. Shallow fry the chicken on both sides until brown and crispy.
- Once all of the chicken has been fried. Get some rice, give it a wash and cook.
- Grab the cooked chicken and place in into another pan, get some sweet chilli sauce and pur over the chicken. Stir until the chicken is nicely coated and the sauce is hot.
- Chop some spring onions and toss half onto the chicken in the pan.
- Once the rice and chicken are done. Serve in a bowl with the rice at the bottom, chicken on top, spring onions and sesame seeds as a garnish.