Hi there. Another pasta?… Absolutely. However, this pasta is the most subtle and cheesy one you will ever taste. The cheese and the subtle tomato flavours went very well together and created this gorgeous light taste. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a simple but delicious dinner. The nutritional yeast within this dish gives extra vitamins too!
Time to cook: 20 Minutes
Vegan, Gluten Free
Meal type: Lunch/ Dinner
- Penne gluten free pasta
- Tomato puree
- Vegan block/ Vegan cheese
- Baby tomatoes
- Nutritional yeast
- Chilli powder
- Start off with boiling up some water, adding in the salt and pouring in some pasta. Reserve some pasta water.
- Wash and chop up the basil, baby tomatoes and garlic.
- In a pan, drizzle some oil, add in the garlic and stir until cooked. Take it off the heat after a couple of minutes.
- Once the pasta has been cooked, add into the pan of garlic and oil. Drizzle some tomato puree, add in baby tomatoes, pasta water and season with salt, pepper and chilli powder. Stir until combined.
- As that is cooking, add in the vegan cheese/ block as well as the nutritional yeast which will give it that cheesy taste. Stir until all is combined.
- Serve onto a plate, add in some nutritional yeast on top as well as some basil.