When it comes to gnocchi it’s all about potatoes flour and tomato sauce. However, this vegan style gnocchi is a different hit. Not only is the gnocchi a different colour, it also features tofu with a beautiful infused garlic sauce. Giving this dish a 10/10 is an understatement. It truly was delicious and you may substitute the tofu with any side you like.
Time to cook: 15 Minutes
Meal type: Dinner
- 30g of Spinach
- 100g of Flour
- 50 ml of Water
- 140g of Tofu
- 1 Garlic Clove
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- 20g of Cashews
- A handful of Basil
- 1 Tsp of Chilli powder
- 50 ml of Oat milk
- A drizzle of Oil
- Take spinach, water, flour and salt, place those into a blender and blend until a smoothie forms. Pour the smoothie out into a bowl.
- Add in some flour to make a dough. Roll the dough out into long cylindrical shapes. Take a knife and chop it into small squares.
- In a pan, drizzle some oil, dice up some garlic and throw it in there with the oil. Let the garlic brown and then take the small green squares and fry them.
- Once they are done, take them out but keep the infused garlic oil in the pan.
- Take some tofu, sprinkle some salt, pepper and chilli powder onto it. Let it cook and add in some oat milk to make a gentle garlic sauce.
- Serve the gnocchi and tofu with some cashews and of course some basil.