Avocado on toast is a classic. I love it but I do love sweet and herb-full things. This Sweet and Herby Avocado toast really satisfied my tastebuds. The sweetness of the mushrooms in a sweet sauce and herbs gave an amazing blend. The crunchy toast really topped it all off, it was gorgeous.
Time to make: 10 Minutes
Meal type: Breakfast
- Wholemeal toast
- Soy Sauce
- Golden syrup
- Lovage (Herb)
- Chilli powder
- Wash and chop all veggies.
- Make some guacamole; mash up avocado, add in diced onion, drizzle of lemon, sprinkle of salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Toast some bread until crispy and brown.
- Make the sweet sauce; add in some soy sauce with golden syrup mix. Add in some lovage.
- Grab the chopped mushrooms, put into a pan with some oil. Once they have almost cooked, take the sweet sauce and pour over the top.
- Once everything has been cooked. Serve up the toast on a plate, add in the guacamole and mushrooms on top, sprinkle some more lovage on top.