I love sourdough bread, every aspect of it is amazing and flawless. I also love sweet breakfasts but with a twist. So I gave this sweet potato and sour toast a go. I made sure that this is also spicy because I love spice and sweet mixed together.
Time to cook: 5 Minutes
Meal type: Breakfast
- 1/4 of a Sweet potato
- 1 slice of Sourdough bread
- 50g of Baby tomatoes
- A drizzle of Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Hot paprika powder
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Wash all veggies.
- Peel the sweet potato, I put it in the microwave for around 4 minutes on high. However, the sweet potato can also be boiled.
- Take the sourdough bread, pop it into a toaster. Make sure it is crispy.
- Grab some oil, drizzle into a pan, add in the baby tomatoes, season the tomatoes with hot paprika powder, salt and pepper. Cook until very soft.
- Once the sweet potato is done, mash it up with a fork.
- Take the toasted bread, serve onto a plate with the mashed sweet potato on top. Place the soft tomatoes on top and some on the side.