My go to pasta dish is this tomato pasta, as well as my Avocado and Cashew Pesto Pasta. I love pasta and I will always make it whenever I need something spicy but simple and quick. This dish is different due to its spice and the acidity of the sauce.
Time to cook: 10 Minutes
Vegan, Gluten Free
Meal type: Dinner
- 100g of Gluten free pasta (Tagliatelle)
- 1 can of tinned Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp of Chilli flakes
- 1 Tsp Hot paprika powder
- 100 ml Plant based milk
- 30g of Sunflower seeds
- A handful of Basil
- A drizzle of Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Boil some water, add in salt, cook your pasta. (Remember to save some pasta water).
- Wash all the veggies and slice them up.
- Take some oil, drizzle into a pan, grab your tomatoes, onion and garlic, season those with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, hot paprika powder, cook those until soft.
- Once the veggies have been cooked, place them into a blender. Add in pasta water and plant based milk.
- When the sauce has been made, add back into a pan to heat up again.
- Take your cooked pasta, basil and oil. Combine them together in a serving dish, mix those around. Pour in the tomato sauce, grab some more basil and sunflower seeds, sprinkle on top.