Salads. They may sound boring, but not this vegan summer salad going from fruits to veggies. The salad gives different flavours, a rainbow of taste, from savoury to a splash of sweet.
Time to make: 15 Minutes
Meal type: Lunch/ Dinner
- Sourdough bread
- Sweet cashew hummus
- Chili flakes
- Garlic Granules
- Chop some watermelon and set aside. Make some guacamole with avocado, onion, chili flakes, lemon, salt, pepper and some garlic granules. Set aside for now.
- Grab a pan and some oil. Chop the sourdough bread into cubes and place them in the heated pan, this will make the croutons. Once browned, take them off the heat and set aside.
- Roast the chickpeas in a pan with some oil until golden, add in a pinch of salt. Set those aside.
- Take some tofu, season well with chili flakes, paprika, garlic granules, salt and pepper. Put into a pan with a slight drizzle of oil. Make sure the tofu is slightly seared.
- Take some spinach and wash it. Put into a serving bowl, along with the roasted chickpeas, croutons and tofu.
- Take the guacamole and watermelon place on the side of the spinach. Take some pomegranate seeds and sprinkle on top of the salad. Spoon some sweet cashew hummus and place as a side too.