Shakshuka is glorious. It is so simple but so good. Vegan shakshuka filled with veggies takes it to another level. Along with spices as well as rice this shakshuka is a delight.
Time to make: 20 Minutes
Meal type: Dinner
- Tinned tomatoes
- Tomato puree
- Orange bell pepper
- Garlic granules
- Chili flakes
- Ground cumin
- Wash your rice and boil until it is cooked.
- Wash the veggies. Take the eggplant, mushrooms, orange bell pepper as well as the onion and chop them up.
- Drizzle some oil into a pan. Spice up your veggies with garlic granules, chili flakes, ground cumin, salt and pepper.
- Whilst the rice and veggies are cooking, wash the kale and set aside in a bowl.
- Once the veggies and rice have been cooked, take some tinned tomatoes and tomato puree, pour over the rice whilst on heat. Add in more spices and some onions.
- When the saucy rice has simmered, take it off the heat, pour into a bowl. Add the eggplant, mushrooms, orange bell pepper and onion on top. Place some kale on the side.