Pancakes! I am in awe of them and could eat them everyday. Pancakes are super easy, but these vegan pancakes are even easier! Amazing snack, lunch, breakfast, dessert and dinner. These vegan orange pancakes will rock your world.
Time to cook: 10 Minutes
Meal type: Breakfast
- Self-raising flour
- Take your flour and sugar in a bowl and combine the two together.
- Add water into your flour and sugar, stir. The mixture should be thick, if not, add in more flour.
- Take an orange, scrape the zest as well as the whole orange into your pancake mix. If you have quite a lot of pancake batter, add more oranges.
- Take some oil into a pan and let the pan heat up.
- Fry the pancakes, making them how small or big you want them.
- Once cooked, serve with some more orange zest on top or with sugar.