Coconut curry is amazing. Any sort of curry is gorgeous if I am honest. I recently enjoyed some vegan Saag Aloo and I fell in love with it. This coconut curry is subtle but also very bold with spice which I love. Making this dish is very simple and very quick.
Time to cook: 20 Minutes
Meal type: Dinner
- Coconut milk
- Curry paste
- Wash and cook some rice.
- Wash all veggies. Slice up the onion, parsley, eggplant and chilli.
- Drizzle some oil into a pan, roast some chickpeas. Once they are done, set aside.
- Add in the onions and soften them up in a pan. Add in the sliced chilli and eggplant.
- Once the veggies have been cooked, add in the chickpeas as well as the curry paste with some coconut milk. Season the sauce with some salt and pepper.
- Take a serving bowl, add in the rice and on top pour the curry sauce, take some fresh parsley and sprinkle on top.