This vegan breakfast wrap is truly delicious. It is filling and gave me a lot of energy in the morning which is really important, as I was able to start my day right. I really loved the flavours of this wrap. All the contents of this wrap gave a wide range of vitamins and nutrition.
Time to make: 10 Minutes
Meal type: Breakfast/Lunch
- Wholemeal Tortilla
- Bell Pepper
- Spring Onion
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Chili powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Coconut yoghurt
- Hot sauce
- Wash your veggies and chop them up along with the tofu, however you would like.
- Put some vegetable oil in a pan, make sure it has heated up. Then add in your mushrooms, spring onion, garlic, bell pepper as well tofu.
- Add in your spices; cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook everything in the pan until well done.
- Once your mushrooms, tofu, garlic, bell pepper and spring onion are cooked, take your tortilla and put it in the same pan. By doing this you can make the wrap more crispy. As well as this the flavours which are left in the pan are transferred onto your tortilla.
- After a few minutes, take your tortilla out. Assemble your veggies into your tortilla. You may then add iceberg lettuce, spinach and chopped avocado. Roll the tortilla into a wrap or a burrito shape.
- For a sauce, add coconut yoghurt and any hot sauce of your choice. I usually use this combination as a dip.