I’ve been loving tofu a lot. I really wanted to make it more crispy and add some more things to it. So I thought of this crispy tofu summer wrap, which has a little spice. This crispy tofu summer wrap really takes it up a notch. Not only is the crispness gorgeous but the sides you could have with this are endless.
Time to make: 15 Minutes
Meal type: Lunch/ Dinner
- 140g of Tofu
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1/2 of an Onion
- 50g of Baby tomatoes
- 4 leaves of Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Tbsp of Paprika
- 1 Tbsp of Chilli
- 40g of Corn Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Wash all veggies. Dice up your onion. Chop up some lettuce and tomatoes. Mash up your avocado.
- Make some guacamole, take the mashed up avocado along with the diced onion, place them into a bowl. Spice it all up with some salt, pepper, chilli and a couple of drop of lemon juice. Set this aside.
- Take the tofu and cut into small cubes. Grab some cornflour, salt, pepper, paprika and chilli, sprinkle into the cornflour. Mix it in well.
- Dip the tofu in the cornflour mix. Coat it all over the tofu. In a pan drizzle some oil, add in the tofu once the oil is hot. Fry the tofu until golden brown and crispy.
- Place your tortilla over the stove and let it char. Once it is done, place some iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole into it.
- Once the tofu has been cooked, place it over the tortilla with the veggies. Serve with some extra hot, sauce as well as some sides like fries!